Thursday, July 8, 2010

OurTown Site Update!


Listeners of the World,

It has been a few weeks since I gave an update on our new site. It is now in its 7Th month of production and I finally received good news yesterday! I will have something to show all the local editors and viewers before the end of the month, and by something I mean a new site!!

It has been a long and drawn out process to get to the point we are at now, but I can say that this site will be worth it. The new look alone with help boost viewer appeal right away, not to mention all of the new and overhauled features. The new site will be the way a news site should look, feel, and entertain!

Once they give me the information of how to log on and get to the new site I will post it on here for everyone to take a look at the brand new system. Also it's not to late to comment with different suggestions to make the new site great. So please let me know of your ideas!!

Your OurTown Superhero,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment