Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!!!!


Listeners of the World,

Today is probably one of the greatest days of the year as far as I am concerned! It is just an overall fun day, and usually is a very nice day outside. As I drove into work this morning the April fools jokes were already being told over the radio and when I switched on my blackberry it took me to Google which is now Topeka! This got me thinking about what I was going to do today to Fool people, and then I started thinking about what OurTown would do today to get people. Well I didn't fully decide on what I would do so I am going to be randomly posted things on our twitter and facebook accounts. Some things will be real while others will be totally random and off the top of my head! I think it will be fun to see the different reactions and even better considering I'm posting what I'm doing on the OurTown blog. No matter what happens today just always remember to laugh!

Your OurTown Superhero,

Dave ( I mean Chris or do I)

No comments:

Post a Comment