Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Burger King and Beer!


Listeners of the World,

I decided to write a different kind of post today where I would put information about OurTown on hold, and just share a story with everyone that I feel is very interesting! I was reading the various news sites this morning and I came across a story that I just had to share and give my take on. The headline read "Burgers and Beer" and I was instantly intrigued and had to know more! As I dove into the article I was very happy about the notion of Burger King adopting the European way of serving beer at fast food places. I for one have been to Europe and taken advantage of this perk and found it to be great. Burger King is also introducing another notion that I love and that is delivery! The new Whopper Bar will offer outdoor dining, a walk-up window and delivery service in addition to BEER! I mean how could this get any better, I can now enjoy a beer and a great whopper in my own home without ever living if I wish! Now many people are against this stating that we are setting a bad example for our kids, and that the kids will see all the alcohol. Well my response is do you drink at home, at any resturant, or how about Chuck E Cheese! All of those places serve beer as well and nobody seems to care. I think if everyone gives this idea a chance it will be a big hit and you will see that its not that big of a deal.

Your OurTown SuperHero,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment